Call Your Auto Insurance Agent

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Renter's Insurance and other Rental Home topics.

Who do I call for Renter's Insurance?

Call Your Auto Insurance Agent

If you already have car/auto insurance, you should call your insurance carrier and get a quote for renter's insurance. Many times insurance agents give a discount when you have multiple insurance policies with them. Since you already have a relationship with the insurance agents, it is a good idea to discuss your options with them and to keep your insurance together with the same company you like and trust.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Rental Home Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Barbara Gibson